Update: Our Saturday Elementary School class is now full. An additional class has been added on Wednesday nights starting March 20th. Click here to enroll.
Applewoods’ Elementary Class is a 6-week program that includes the online training blog and one piece of training equipment. Save $25 by signing up for both the Elementary and Middle School Classes with our Companion Package.
Class Learning Objectives
- To be quiet and relaxed while sitting by your side
- To pay attention to you at ALL times
- Place (go-to-your-spot) command
- Informal Recall (come when called)
- Solid Sit/Stay
- To walk without pulling (Heeling)
Class will begin on the scheduled date as long as there are at least 3 students. Please contact our Training Coordinator Elice Shelton at Elice@applewoodsdogtraining.com or by phone at 410-266-7805 with any questions.
March 9 – April 13
Saturdays: 9:30am – 10:30am (Class Full)
Click here to enroll in our Wednesday session starting March 20th.