Thinking about getting a puppy? Got questions? Need the right answers BEFORE you choose a puppy? The right research done before you choose a puppy is a wise investment.
This course will cover:
- How do you choose the right puppy for you and your family?
- What is the best breed (or not) for my family?
- How do I judge a litter of puppies correctly?
- What do I look for in a puppy (yes, they are ALL cute, but they grow up quickly) that will tell me which puppy in a litter is the most trainable?
- What about health issues in the sire/dam?
- Where do I go for a vet?
- How do I set up my household prior to the puppy coming?
- + many more vital questions.
This one-hour consultation can be done on-site at Applewoods, over the phone, or via cyperspace. Please contact our training coordinator, Elice Shelton at Elice@applewoodsdogtraining.com or via phone at 410-266-7805 for more information.