Applewoods’ Elementary Class is a 6-week program that includes the online training blog and one piece of training equipment. Save $25 by signing up for both the Elementary and Middle School Classes with our Companion Package.
Class Learning Objectives
- To be quiet and relaxed while sitting by your side
- To pay attention to you at ALL times
- Place (go-to-your-spot) command
- Informal Recall (come when called)
- Solid Sit/Stay
- To walk without pulling (Heeling)
Class will begin on the scheduled date as long as there are at least 3 students. Please contact our Training Coordinator Elice Shelton at Elice@applewoodsdogtraining or by phone at 410-266-7805 with any questions.
May 12th – June 23rd
Saturdays: 9:30 – 10:30 am
No class Memorial Day Weekend
July 14 – August 18
Saturdays: 9:30am – 10:30am